Use of the website http://www.paraisoatlantico.com is governed by the rules set out in this legal notice in accordance with Spanish law. By using it, you agree to use the website, its services and contents without infringing current legislation, in good faith, with generally accepted customs and respecting public order.
In compliance with the LSSI law, we inform you that this website and all its material belong to CARRÍS HOTELES, S.L., with CIF (Tax ID): B’27.350.859; Praza do Toural, 10 1st floor – 15705 Santiago de Compostela – A Coruña, (Santiago de Compostela Commercial Register, Volume 126, Document 130, Page SC-45530), and contact e-mail address: INFO@CARRISHOTELES.COM
The website http://www.paraisoatlantico.com or any part of same, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or exploited for any reason not explicitly permitted by our company for any commercial or other purpose. It is also forbidden to use the web for illegal purposes against Carris Hotels, or any third party which may prevent or harm the normal operation of the website in any way.
Modification of the materials or use of them for any other purpose constitutes a violation of trademark rights.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller: CARRIS HOTELES, S.L. (hereinafter THE ENTITY), with address at PLAZA TOURAL Nº10, 1ª PLANTA - 15705 SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (A CORUÑA) (Santiago de Compostela Commercial Register, Volume 126, Document 130, Page SC-45530).
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data collected will only be those outlined in the contact form, as well as those you provide us in the "Comments" section.
The ENTITY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage the Customer Service, to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Process your data for commercial purposes, provided you have consented to the appropriate processing of personal data. To give us your consent to send you information about our services, you need to check the box "Yes, I want to receive commercial information". Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
- Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship the ENTITY maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may imply the impossibility to manage your request through the contact form.
In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed them and having obtained their consent regarding the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimacy is based on the consent you give us by clicking on the "I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY" button.
3. TRANSFERS RECIPIENTS
We will not transfer your data to third parties.
Our virtual infrastructure is based on a "cloud computing" model through ALTIA and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
Lastly, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or removal (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of its processing, and to object to the processing.
- Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you only need to make a request in writing and join a copy of your ID.
CARRIS HOTELES, S.L. has specific forms for this purpose. You only need to request them or submit your own letter to PLAZA TOURAL Nº10, 1ª PLANTA - 15705 SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (A CORUÑA) or by email at email@example.com.
5. SECURITY MEASURE
CARRIS HOTELES, S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
A cookie is a file downloaded on your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: Those allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services available, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access sections, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the video or audio streaming or share content on social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Those allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the service users’ usage data.
- Advertising cookies: Those allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency of ads display.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How to block or delete cookies installed on your computer
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser:
- how to manage cookies in Google Chrome
- how to manage cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- how to manage cookies in Mozilla FireFox
- how to manage cookies in Apple Safari
Under no circumstances will Carris Hotels be liable to third parties for any direct or indirect economic loss of business or loss of profits as a result of using http://www.paraisoatlantico.com
In the event that this website may contain links to other portals or web sites not operated by Carris Hotels, the company declares that it has no control over such sites and is not responsible for their content. The links on this web site are provided solely for information, without any assessment of the content, owners, services or products offered by them. Carris Hotels reserves the right to remove any link at any time. In all cases, Carris Hotels rejects any liability related to the services provided by the said third parties, any type of claims and those claims which may be filed in connection therewith. Carris Hotels reserves the right to eliminate any link at any time.
Establishing any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the website pages of the Carris Hotels website will be subject to the following conditions:
a) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CARRIS HOTELS BE LIABLE for content or services made available to the public on the website from which is the hyperlink is established, nor for information or statements included therein.
b) REPRODUCTION IS NOT PERMITTED of all or any part of any of the services or content from the Carris Hoteles website.
c) THE WEBSITE WHERE THE HYPERLINK IS ESTABLISHED will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Carris Hotels.
These conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applied for matters not provided in these conditions regarding interpretation, validity and application. Carris Hotels and the user, expressly renounce any other jurisdiction and submit to the Courts of Santiago de Compostela for any dispute which might arise from the provision of services under the General Conditions.